And your little teeth too

BC: Bear Cat
MK: Momma Kat


Daily conversation - And your little teeth too:
MK: Come on, Bear. I'm not giving up so you might as well come out.
BC: I HATE YOU!


MK: BEAR!
BC: BITE ME!
MK: Well, OKAY.
BC: Wait! That's MY line! What's WRONG with you?!?! You'd bite your poor, innocent kitty cat?!?!
MK: I don't HAVE a poor, innocent kitty cat.
BC: Good point. I OWN you!

MK: Not exactly what I meant.
BC: Besides, you can't reach me.

MK: Oh, I'll get you alright.
BC: {GASP} I am not pretty!
MK: What?
BC: You said, "I'll get you my pretty ... and your little teeth too!"
MK: I don't even know where to begin. 
BC: Then at least you know where to end.
MK: You're a Male Princess but you're not pretty?
BC: SEE! You DID call me pretty!
MK: No ... I was just confused ...
BC: But now that you mention it ... I AM pretty! I'm even in the spotlight!!!
MK: Oh, for crying ... the flashlight isn't a SPOTlight  ...
BC: I AM PRETTY!!!!
MK: Why can't we ever stay on one topic for more than ten seconds? I can't keep up.
BC: I am a pretty boy, don't you think Momma?
MK: Yes, Bear. You are pretty. But if you don't let me brush your teeth, you'll be gumming it for the rest of your life.
BC: You mean you'll make my teeth ... {whispering} DISAPPEAR?
MK: How could I make your teeth disappear, Bear?
BC: All I know is that I've woken up missing teeth before!
MK: Yes, the vet has had to extract a few. Which is why I NEED to brush your teeth! Even when I brush them everyday, you STILL lose teeth!!! Imagine what would happen if I didn't brush them at all!
BC: I can imagine a world without tooth brushing cruelty.
MK: Oh, yeah, Mr. Smarty-Pants?!?! You know your furry fury?
BC: You don't speak of my furry fury with enough reverence, Momma.
MK: You'll have a hard time expressing your furry fury if you don't have any teeth left!
BC: Is that a threat?
MK: Bear.
BC: No. No. I see how it is. You'll POOF my teeth away! Just like you did with my wet food treat last night!
MK: WHAT?!? Your wet food treat disappeared because YOU ATE IT, you huge pain in my butt.
BC: I did not!
MK: You did not eat sardines and tuna last night?
BC: HA! Shows what YOU know! It tasted like whitefish and ...
{Pause}
BC: RATS!
{Pause}
BC: You're bewitching me!!! Your voodoo tricked me!!!
MK: Bear ...
BC: Let me show you where to stick that toothbrush! I bet you can't wait for Halloween!
MK: Why can't I wait for Halloween?
BC: To ride around on your toothbrush! Like the mean, witch-y Momma that you are!

MK: You mean the mean, witch-y Momma that FEEDS you? And PLAYS with you? And gives you loves whenever you want them?
BC: Well, I don't know about WHENEVER ... I mean sometimes you sleep and I can't wake you up no matter how hard I try.
MK: Uh huh.
BC: You don't have to rub it in! Sheesh! You'd think that I have a life of luxury and just lay around and sleep all day without any real responsibilities!
MK: And?
BC: RATS!
{Pause}
BC: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!
MK: {chasing Bear from behind the cat tree to the windowsill in the bedroom} Hey!
BC: Hahahahaha. I'm SAFE! You can't get me here!

MK: Oh, yeah?
BC: You've reached Bear Cat. Or NO. Actually, you HAVE NOT reached Bear Cat. So you can't brush his teeth. Hahahahahaha. Don't leave a message. BEEP! 
MK: Knock knock.
BC: Who's there?
MK: {moving the furniture to grab the cat} You knocked your luck one too many times, Buster.
BC: HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!! BEAR ABUSE!!!! THE WICKED WITCH IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!! Call 911! NO! The President! NO! The ... the ...
MK: Flying monkies?
BC: Now I'm going to have nightmares!
MK: Welcome to my life.
BC: HEY! I ... YOU ... HMMMMM. THAT'S RIGHT, LADY! I give my evil Momma nightmares! HA!

What's furry fury?
Bear Cat vs. Momma Kat


The destruction ...

Featured posts of the day:

26 comments

  1. Oooh, you get a Toothbrush witch, that is so cool. I don't even get the Tooth fairy let alone a brush! purrs ERin PS. Hmm, as all good withes cats get to fly on the broom or brush, this could be a real great way of getting out and about and visiting you lady.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm ... maybe I should take it for a spin? Err ... flight? ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  2. But Bear......she's just trying to keep your toofs healthy!!! You can't bite anyone if you don't have toofs!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the dreaded toothbrush witchy momma! What is a Bear Cat to do? Open wide and let her brush your teeth, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bear, sis Lexi lost almost all her teefies when she was a youn cat. And while she didn't let it stop her, there was things she couldn't have or enjoy. A tooth brushings' a small purrice to pay to be able to eat whatever ya' want. We luvved your fotos. As always you be lookin' very handsum. And purretty too. Boys can be purretty and bootyful fur sure. Big hugs to you and your mommy.


    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hmph. I don't buy her excuse. She just likes being mean to me!!! Sending our love back to all of you! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  5. Uh oh..... the dreaded toothbrush. We don't get our teeth brushed because Mommy would have to sit on us to do it and THAT would be VERY traumatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Momma is super stubborn ... I'm starting to think she's part cat. The vet always tells her, "Wow! That's amazing that he lets you do that!" To which she replies, "He doesn't LET me do anything!" Oh, did I mention she has a high pain tolerance too? Yeah, devastating for a cat with lots of furry fury! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  6. We all think you are pretty! Hey, the cat tree corner is pretty popular here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That corner has seceded from my Momma's domain. We have our own laws back there :) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  7. We don't get our teeth brushed for exactly the same reason as Lola... Purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Momma is super stubborn ... I'm starting to think she's part cat. The vet always tells her, "Wow! That's amazing that he lets you do that!" To which she replies, "He doesn't LET me do anything!" Oh, did I mention she has a high pain tolerance too? Yeah, devastating for a cat with lots of furry fury! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  8. That graphic cracked us up. Did you ever get your teeth brushed bear? Mom's been thinking about your header question. She was thinking that you should use MK's real hand and Bear's real paw. Would that work? XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She just hasn't gotten to try for a picture yet. Thank you for the reminder. I'm stubborn when the camera comes out ... but she's feeling lucky :)
      {sigh} Yes. She ALWAYS catches me eventually. RATS! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  9. Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong...you're not supposed to bite the hand that feeds you, right? BTW, nice kitty condo. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ... TECHNICALLY, she feed me with her RIGHT hand and I bite the LEFT one ... so I don't ACTUALLY bite the hand that feeds me! ;) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  10. Poor Mudpie has already lost a few of the itty bitty teeth on top...and she's only 3-ish! Bear, she thinks your cat tree is pawsome and there's more than enough room on it for another kitty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mudpie is welcome any time :)
      I lost my first tooth when I was 2 - so I understand. That's when Momma started brushing my teeth every day ... and I've still lost another 5. I didn't lose any of the tiny ones until last year. It's not fair! I have to have my teeth brushed AND I still lose my teeth! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  11. Oh Bear! We hope we never ever run into the toothbrush witch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are mean and nasty! And mine looks A LOT like my Momma ... ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  12. You are lucky that your mom brushes your teeth, I have too many kitties to attempt that. And you are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My Momma wouldn't brush my teeth if I hadn't started losing teeth when I was two. Some cats just have it worse than others :( NOT fair! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  13. Great biting pics, Bear. You're a cat after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!