TMC ISO TWC

{Tenacious Male Cat In Search of Tasty Whole Chicken}

So what happens when Bear really wants something? Considering he's: a) a cat, b) stubborn and persistent as all get out, and c) never does anything halfway, you can imagine his "hints" become more like an extreme sport. Momma doesn't so much as figure out what Bear wants, as get whacked over the head with it. Of course, Bear gets extra points for his cuteness and determination, but where cattle prods, whole chickens, and other potential big disasters come in, he still doesn't get what he wants. Though he always accepts sympathy for his hard row to hoe in life.

If you've looked around Momma Kat, you've seen Bear's Wish List {HERE}. Occasionally, his desire for a whole chicken has been expressed in a few of our conversations. 

BC: Bear Cat
MK: Momma Kat


The first conversation to address the subject directly is {HERE - On whole chickens}:
BC: Momma? No one's sent me a whole chicken yet! 
{Referring to "From the claws of Bear Cat" conversation thread HERE}
MK: I'll count my blessings. I love you Bear, but I'm not cleaning a whole chicken for you. And what if it was still alive? You never specified and I know YOU aren't going to kill it. You'd just hide under the bed until Momma took care of it.
BC: But you try to kill me all the time.
MK: If I tried to "kill" the chicken like I try to "kill" you, you'd have to share your stuff with a live chicken.
BC: Bear doesn't share. Oooooh a fly! Momma! Kill it! It's going to attack me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My life is flashing before my eyes! {Bear runs under the bed}.
MK: Welcome to my life. Never a dull moment - chicken or no chicken.

The latest "chicken incident" (from our Facebook page {HERE}):
{Momma's sleeping}
BC: Momma? Momma? MomMA!
MK: Eh . . . wha . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
BC: MomMA!
MK: Wha?
BC: Oh phew! You're awake.
MK: Sleep . . . me . . . how . . . what?
BC: Can I have a whole chicken?
MK: Chicken? OK. When I wake up, I'll give you some chicken.
BC: It has to be a WHOLE chicken.
MK: Eh . . . no sense in a half . . . umm . . . chick . . . zzzzzzzzzzz.
BC: Can you sign by the "x?"
MK: Wha . . . Can't this . . . er . . . wait?
BC: I'll leave you alone when you sign.
MK: And this is for me feeding you some chicken?
BC: Sure.
MK: Let me read that! You're sitting on the entire paper besides the signature line.
BC: I'm holding the paper down for you so you can sign! You don't trust me?
MK: That's putting it mildly.
{Momma looks at the piece of paper.}
MK: I'm not signing this. Nice try.
BC: RATS! I want a WHOLE chicken!
MK: Good night, Bear.
BC: Chicken hater! 
This isn't the end of my whole chicken campaign!
MK: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
BC: She's not even scared! I'll make her pay . . . after a little nap. There better be room for me up there! {Bear jumps on the bed and snuggles next to Momma.}


Bear's note that Momma refuses to sign.


As promised, Bear does not quit his quest for a whole chicken. So what other ways has Bear utilized to get the whole chicken he so desperately desires?


A flyer left under the windshield wiper of Momma's car . . .



A change in Momma's screensaver . . .
 



A change to Momma's wallpaper ...



Invention of a new kind of "pop-up" advertisement for the toaster . . .



Modifications to Momma's shopping list . . .



 
Mail to wish Momma a "Happy Whole Chicken Day" . . .



Message left for Momma to find in the morning (including the mouse from the Whack-A-Mouse game) . . .



A reminder for Momma on the bathroom mirror . . .



All Momma's passwords changed to "WHOLECHICKEN" . . .



E-mails to Momma Kat's e-mail address, seemingly from herself (but not). Thankfully, she finally figured out her "new" password (only to find the below . . . ) . . .






A view of the content of the above e-mails . . .



Bear's trick on Momma. BONUS: He won't forget to bite Momma with this handy reminder.

Bear would LOVE to get new ideas! What do you think he should try next to get Momma to listen to his intransigent plea for a whole chicken? 
ps - If you see a published classified ad similar to the one in the title . . . PLEASE ignore. Please. Thank you.

2 comments

  1. Now I begin to understand where that tasty whole chicken came from.... Bear you are one tenacious dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think you should make a sign like mine to stick on your peep's back ... perhaps right as he leaves for work? ~Bear Cat

      Delete

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!