Annoying giggliness

BC: Bear Cat
MK: Momma Kat


Daily conversation - Annoying giggliness:
MK: Hi ....
BC: Do you mind?
MK: I'm sorry?
BC: You're interrupting!
MK: {looking around the room} Bear, I just walked into the room.
BC: I know!
MK: But you're just laying in the desk chair! You aren't DOING anything else.
BC: Isn't that enough?
MK: I just got up to go to the bathroom and saw you looking incredibly put out on the desk chair down the hall.
BC: I AM put out! You're interrupting!
MK: Excuse me? Interrupting WHAT?!?!
BC: You don't see me coming back there and sticking my nose in your giggling business with HIM. Talk about ANNOYING.
MK: HEY! There is NO gigg .... I DON'T gig ...
{Momma and Bear stare at each other}
MK: Point taken.
BC: You don't giggle with me like that!
MK: That's not true! I laugh like that when 
we play; we chase each other all over the house and rough-house and I laugh almost the entire time! 
BC: Am I being replaced? It seems like you spend all your time talking on the phone now.
MK: And you DO stick your nose in my "giggling business" all the time!
BC: Well, YEAH. You ignore me! I bet if I didn't put my nose in your business, you'd completely forget that I exist!
MK: That's not true and you know it. There's plenty of time for us to have quality Momma and Bear time. Remember these?
BC: But not as much time as before!
MK: I still drop everything to pet you when you want to be petted!
BC: Phht. Did I mention annoying giggliness?
MK: Bear, you aren't being replaced. There's enough room in my heart for both of you. 
BC: HMPH. 
MK: You get annoyed when all my attention is directed toward you anyway.
BC: Well, YEAH! I have to exercise my right to ignore you! Now I don't get enough time for loves AND adequate ignore-al time! To properly ignore you, I have to give up a couple hours of love time!!!
MK: It's not a competition. Or an "either/or" situation. 
BC: Last night you plopped on the bed without looking and almost cat-caked me!
MK: It was dark. I already apologized. A hundred times.
BC: I was sleeping peacefully on my bed and all of a sudden a GIGGLING BLOB falls out of the sky onto my delicate, gorgeous body! I thought the sky was falling! My tragically short and endlessly disappointing LIFE flashed before my eyes!
MK: Bear ...
BC: I could have died without ever experiencing tasty whole chickens or the love of a sexy tortie!
MK: Bear, you refuse to get anywhere near another cat - regardless of coat pattern or sexiness.
BC: SURE! Just mock my dreams!
MK: I wasn't MOCKING you. I was merely pointing out that given the opportunity to make friends, you hide under the bed. You MALES! You want something so badly but then mess it up when you get it!
BC: Trouble in your iniquitous bliss?
MK: What's INIQUITOUS about it?
BC: You forget me!!! Over the weekend, my wet food treat was TWO hours late! TWO. HOURS!
MK: And the day before that, you got your wet food treat two hours EARLY. Not to mention the additional back scratches and ear rubs you got with another person around.
BC: He thought I was a girl!
MK: Says the cat that goes around demanding to be called "Princess Buttercup."

Princess Buttercup as envisioned by our friends ... because who else is going to give you a tiara when your mean Momma refuses?

BC: MALE Princess Buttercup.
MK: And he didn't think you were a girl ... his cat is a girl and he's used to saying, "Good girl." 
BC: Hmph. What guy wants a "good" girl?!?!
MK: It's like when I visit my niece and nephew and I accidentally say, "BEAR!" instead of their names because I'm used to spitting that out when trouble is being caused and I'm trying to put an end to it. It's just the first thing that comes out!
BC: I get in trouble when I'm not even doing anything!
MK: I can't win!
BC: I didn't even get to put on my show!
MK: Maybe because you spent two days under the bed instead of coming out right away?
BC: Hmph.
MK: I'm sure he'd love to watch your show next time he comes over.
BC: WHAT?!?!?! NEXT time? There's going to be a NEXT time?!?!?! I QUIT!
MK: Bear ...
BC: Oh! I see how it is. I'm good enough for you when you have no life. "Oh, Bear saved my life ..." THIS, and "I couldn't live without Bear ..." THAT. But all it takes is one stupid boy and you forget me!
MK: Come here ...
BC: NO! NO! Don't touch me! I'm MAD! I'm offended! I'm not talking to you!
{Pause}
BC: RATS! I'm not talking to you ANYMORE.
MK: I love you, Bear ...
BC: NO! NO! PUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR. RATS! I ... PURRRR ... HATE ... PURRRR ... YOU! You ... PURRRR ... won't ... PURRR ... get away ... PURR ... WITH ... PURRR {sigh}. I love you too, Momma.


Pictures of the Day:
Granted that Bear still doesn't exactly appreciate Momma's photo sessions, he seems to be more comfortable and less annoyed in front of the camera ... UNLESS the pictures are postponing his wet food treat ... then all bets are off. At first, when Bear saw the camera, he'd run and it'd only be the rare picture that caught him being himself ... but now him being himself in front of the camera is the norm and Momma only worries about her {lack of} skills.


Featured posts of the Day:
What's Momma's "giggling business?" If you missed any of the posts about the new "boy" in Momma's life ...
*** The Boy was introduced in The boy.
*** Bear meets the Boy in Tom, Dick and Harry - part 1.
*** Bear has a talk with the Boy in The interview (Tom, Dick and Harry - part 2).

22 comments

  1. Oh Bear you look so gawjus. We luv da chair fotos, dat's sooooo cute. As fur da boy, we's got no 'sperience with dat. Mommy hasn't had a man in her life since sis Lexi was really young. And we didn't talk 'bout it much, so we don't got a clue. Good luck with dat boy thing.We think you're right. There will fur sure be lees Bear and mommy time. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ladies. You two are stunningly beautiful yourselves :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm, from one Princess to another, Bear, support your mom through this, it's what we must do to help our peeps out, and by out I don't mean the drawbridge.... PS I am sure i could lend you the Kraken, should you need, but you will have to look out for the tasty chickens if you want the to get through! purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official...those first four pictures are the best I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in your crowns Bear. I still don't understand why your Mama can't be happy with just one man in her life- YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear, you look good in a crown. You should wear one more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bear, you look totally annoyed in those first four pictures. Momma Kat should get you some tasty whole chickens for your trouble. AND some crowns, 'cause you are ROCKING those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We give all the photos an A+, especially the first four. We love your conversations. This one was particularly amusing. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I'd like to know if TB has a sexy tortie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. {sigh}. One of these days I'll know the love of a sexy tortie ... ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  9. Almost catcaked you? MOUSES!

    Seriously, if the sky starts to fall, you'd expect at least one tasty whole chicken to fall from it, too. Wouldn't you? MOUSES!

    Purrs,
    Seville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point! *** Bear keeps his head up waiting for falling chickens ***.

      Delete

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!