Sunday Selfie #35

I know I'm handsome. So joining The Cat on My Head's Sunday Selfies blog hop is a no brainer! This week, I'm sharing pictures of me trying to get my toy out of the pantry, where my Momma stores it for safe-keeping, since I'm only allowed to have it with supervision. These pictures of me on the counter trying to reach my toy in the pantry and playing tug of war with the hook in the pantry are actually from seven years ago (WAY before we started our blog), though Momma rediscovered them and added them to a post last week (How to entertain a cat). After viewing my pictures, you're MORE than welcome to express your appreciation of this fine feline specimen with tasty whole chickens ... my Momma will give you the address (just tell her you're sending me socks!). ~Bear Cat

ps - You can see my previous Sunday Selfie posts here: #1#2#3#4#4.5#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22 {Bear Kitten/Kitty - the couch}#23 {Bear Kitten hijinks}#24 {Bear Kitten/Kitty - other}#25 {Bear Kitten sleeping/Momma}#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33, #34.

Trying to grab my toy from the hook in the pantry ...


After reaching the toy and pulling it down ... playing tug-of-war with the hook, on which the toy is still caught ...




Free at last (and showing off my conquest) ...



38 comments

  1. HI Bear, looks like you having a whale of a time there, and makes for some lovely selfies too. purrs ERin ps why isn't it called a Tasty Chicken of a time, or a Mousie of a time? They'd be way easier to handle and loads dryer to chase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bear Cat ... tasty whole chicken wrangler ... maybe we should leave the whale for your Kraken, Erin? ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  2. We agree with Erin a tasty chicken of a time was had by or boy Bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only it WERE a tasty whole chicken I was wrangling! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  3. Nice work, Bear! We admire your determination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So does my Momma. She admires that I do everything with my whole heart! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  4. You are so fun Bear and very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear, I think you and Eddy would be great friends. You're both just so fun-loving and have, well, a bit of a wild side. And that's purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what my Momma says! We don't take crap from anything!!! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  6. Good for you for sticking with it. We knew you'd get that toy in the end!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is almost like a Cat-O-Lympic sport!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your toy was hung up in the pantry, out of your reach? Awww... MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For "supervision." Like a grown male cat needs supervision! I don't need supervision. That's why we have nine lives. ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  9. I sure am glad you were able to free your toy Bear, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice selfies and I'm especially liking the new header! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't decide what was right ... and I had no idea what I was doing ... but I like it most of the time :)

      Delete
  11. You are a wonderfully strong and agile mancat!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yous is a furry smart (and handsome) Man Cat!
    Mes is not so good with doors, but my first cat partner, Hissy Old Licorice, was furry good with them, he even figured out how to turn doorknobs!!
    Mes thinks yous could does that too!
    Many Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can whack the heck out of a door knob ... but I haven't managed to turn one yet. Give me time ... Muah hahaha! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  13. Those first shots of you stretching and reaching are some of our favorites ever of you, Bear! Very impressive physique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, to have the body of my four year old self! {sigh} ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  14. Good work, BearCat. We like your stretch too, have you ever considered meowga class? Pawkisses for a wonderful Day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look into it! I've also got my eye on a pole (scratching post) dancing class ... Somehow, I think meowga might be more my style. ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  15. Very nice selfies, Bear! Handsome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bravo, Bear Cat! Bravo! No toy hanging on a hook is safe from you, handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few days later I ripped the hook out of the door doing the same thing! So TECHNICALLY, the hook isn't safe either ;) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  17. Bear you ARE a character! I think you keep Mom on her toes! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!