Sunday Selfie #25 {Bear Kitten sleeping/Momma}

I know I'm handsome. So joining The Cat on My Head's Sunday Selfies blog hop is a no brainer! 

Momma raided my kitten pictures and we have enough for a couple weeks. As she says, "What's better than pictures of Bear Cat? Pictures of BEAR KITTEN!!!" The first set of Bear Kitten/Kitty pictures comprise Sunday Selfie #22 {Bear Kitten/Kitty - the couch}. The next week's selfies, Sunday Selfie #23 {Bear Kitten hijinks}, included my kitten hijinks. Last week, in Sunday Selfie #24 {Bear Kitten/Kitty - other}, I shared more pictures of Kitty and I when I was a kitten. This week, I'm sharing my remaining kitten pictures ... most of them of me sleeping (being this HANDSOME is exhausting) or hanging out with Momma. 

After viewing my pictures, you're MORE than welcome to express your appreciation of this fine feline specimen with tasty whole chickens ... my Momma will give you the address (just tell her you're sending me socks!). ~Bear Cat

ps - You can see my previous Sunday Selfie posts here: #1, #2, #3, #4, #4.5, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22 {Bear Kitten/Kitty - the couch}, #23 {Bear Kitten hijinks}, #24 {Bear Kitten/Kitty - other}.

For those of you who don't know ... I was homeless and about eight months old when Momma and I met ... so please excuse the lack of tiny kitten pictures. 

My first few minutes inside ... I couldn't decide whether I wanted to nap or enjoy the first full bowl of food I've ever had ...



This inside cat gig is pretty cool!



My own couch, loveseat, and first desk chair ... practicing taking up the entire thing!




Me and my Momma ... she's alright ... and I like belly rubs ...


I like to hang out in strange places (I even tried my paw at being a black cat by rolling around in the fireplace) ...


I love Kitty's toys ... and my toys ... and toys that aren't supposed to be toys ... is it any wonder I need a nap?


To read more about Bear's adoption story ...
For more between Kitty and Bear ... What Your Cats Are Really Saying - To Each Other.





51 comments

  1. You were a delightful kitten, I sure can see how you grew into yourself. As to rolling in the fireplace, I bet your mom had a few words to say about that, and though there is absolutely nothing wrong with aspiring to be a black cat or a TUX, you do look just purrfect as you are. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Momma always has "a few" words to say about EVERYTHING! She's ALWAYS TALKING! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  2. Mummy said you were such cutie as a kitten,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We apologise for not visiting last week, with the earthquake we rather lost track and will try extra hard this week by sharing each post as we go.

    We think you are the cutest boy cat ever! As a kitten you make our hearts melt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're just glad that all of you are okay! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  4. You are so cute! You remind me of me as a kitten!

    Purrs xx
    Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... having seen your kitten pictures this past week ... I know that's quite the compliment! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  5. Hey that was an amazing Sttrrrrretch! Love, P & P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you got the comfy going at an early age Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were a cute kitten before you became a handsome mancat. You have very powerful lasers. They come in very handy when the humans need to be kept in check.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure hit the jackpot when you found your forever home, Bear Cat. And, by the look on your face in these pictures, you knew it! Purrs to you, handsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know if I'd say JACKPOT ... but Momma's alright ... MOST of the time ;) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  9. You were such a cutie and now you are a handsome mancat. I see you didn't waste anytime taking over :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bearcat we love you on the quilt as you are ready for some fun fur sure. Also that handsome belly! Wow what a long cool cat you are. Man-Cats Rule
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Bear!
    No Baby pictures can bes a bummer. Mes has none, but yous knows, wes is the luckiest as wes KNOWS wes gots the bestest home in the world!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Mom is always lamenting she has no baby pictures of us either Bear. That's because almost all of us were full grown kitties when she adopted us or we really adopted her! MOmma says we are all still kittens at heart but she so wishes she could have seen us a tiny babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Mom is just like mine ... she even calls me her kitten some times ... I like that! ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  13. You were such a cute teenager, Bear. And we luff how thorough your couch-taking-up-space practice was.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Bear mew were certainly a very cute kitten! The P.A. doesn't have any kitten pics of us as most of us were slightly older shelter cats when she rescued us, in fact the youngest kitty she effur has was her very furst kitty C.J. Catkin who sadly went OTRB at 3 and half in 2000, he was about 5 months old when he moved in with her. He'd been living in a flat in the building next to the P.A.'s and his 'owners' just decided one day that they didn't want him anymore, they asked the P.A. if she wanted him and almost threw the litter tray and catfood at her when she said yes... the P.A. was most relieved to get him away from such uncaring peeps.

    Purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're so glad you Mom was there for C.J. I can't understand "humans" like that ... then again, there's a reason I stick to cats ;)

      Delete
  15. Oh Bear, you were such an adorable kitty boy. Now you're a handsum mancat. When we see these fotos of you it makes mommy so fankful she was there fur sis Lexi when she was born, and we wish your mommy had seen you sooner so you never had to know da cruel and evil world. We;re so glad ya'll found each other. Savin' goes both ways. Big hugs fur both of ya'. Have a blest day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My Momma wishes the same. She thinks she saw me one night about 3 or 4 months before we first interacted ... but I was far away and it could've been a littermate too. Sending you ladies love :) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  16. We love seeing baby pictures! You were such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You were one adorable kitten, Bear! I am off to read your adoption story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, my adoption story is a good one. I got lucky ... but don't tell Momma I said that ;) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  18. You were such a lucky kitten to find such a loving home. Looks like you sure found the right one. You all have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Momma's not perfect ... but she's alright ... and it sure beats being hungry! ;) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  19. Baby pics are always fun!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love seeing these kitten pics of you, Bear...'specially the belly shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You sure did settle in quickly there with your Momma, Bear. We love those pictures of you showing your belly, and that SMILE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome selfies with extra bonus belleh shots.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your furry furst fotos in your own furever home. You sure do looks happy likes you found Heaven and your own special Mommy Angel... Purrz from Lil Miss Peach who am furry happy to be inside after being abandoned.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love seeing you as a kitten, Bear. So cute and squee-worthy!

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!