The drinking game

BC: Bear Cat
MK: Momma Kat

Daily conversation - The drinking game (Gary and Larry - part 3):
MK: SON OF A ....
BC: Uh oh.
MK: {mumbling to herself} How the heck? That's just ridiculous!
BC: I didn't do it!

MK: Didn't do what?
BC: I didn't knock over all the clothes in your closet!
MK: What do you mean?
BC: Didn't you just find the mess in your closet?
MK: No. I found a funny looking five inch bruise on my leg.
BC: Uh oh. I'm going to need a laugh. Let me see the funny bruise.
MK: Not funny haha, funny as in strange looking.
BC: Rats!
MK: So what happened in my closet?
BC: Nothing.
MK: I thought you said ...
BC: Must've been a dream ...
MK: I wasn't sleeping.
BC: MY dream!
{Pause}
MK: BEAR! Why are there clothes all over the floor in my closet?
BC: I don't know!
MK: But you said ....
BC: GARY AND LARRY!
MK: Bear, you can't blame everything on Gary and Larry, the invisible, trouble-making aliens.
BC: Why not?
MK: Because they don't exist.
BC: Then how did your clothes get all over floor? And how did my food bowl move? And how did your itch medication get flushed down the toilet?
MK: BEAR! My itch medication?
BC: RATS!
MK: Bear?
BC: GARY AND LARRY!
MK: I should turn this into a drinking game. Every time you say, "Gary and Larry!" I swig some happy drinks. Living with you would be so much easier.
BC: You mean living with Gary and Larry.
MK: SWIG!
BC: Well, if two measly aliens drive you to drink ...
MK: Two measly aliens?
BC: GARY AND LARRY!
MK: SWIG!
BC: I don't like this new game.

MK: I don't like when you make messes.
BC: I don't MAKE anything, it's 
GARY AND LARRY!
MK: SWIG!
BC: Holy monkey noodles! You need a life! If you drink by yourself, certainly you have a problem!
MK: I'm drinking with Gary and Larry.
BC: GARY AND LARRY?
MK: SWIG! WooHOO!
BC: I have some serious reservations about this ...
MK: GARY AND LARRY! SWIG!
BC: Hey! I didn't say Gary and Larry that time!
MK: SWIG!
BC: RATS! Put the drink down!
MK: I'm not drinking.
BC: I'm WATCHING you ...
MK: Gary and Larry are drinking. SWIG!
BC: Oh, now I've heard everything! I'm WATCHING you and Gary and Larry ...
MK: SWIG!
BC: Stop that!
MK: Stop what?
BC: Swigging every time I say, "Gary and Larry!"
MK: SWIG!
BC: I'm gonna need more catnip.
MK: I'm going to need more vodka!
BC: Gary and Larry have turned my Momma into a lush!
MK: SWIG!
BC: Evil, evil aliens!
MK: Who?
BC: GARY AND LARRY!
MK: SWIG!
{Pause}
MK: Garly and Gnarly!
BC: You mean Gary and Larry?
MK: SWIG!
BC: RATS!
MK: Life is so much more fun with aliens.
BC: ALIENS DON'T EXIST!
{Silence}
BC: Uh oh. Is any of that vodka left?
MK: It was water.
BC: (BLEEP)! Fooling your sweet little kitty cat! You should be ashamed!
MK: I'm not sorry.
BC: THAT'S MY LINE!
MK: I love you, Bear.
BC: You're an evil, evil ... {sigh}. I love you too, Momma.

Pictures of the Day:
Bear's "apology" for yesterday? If you read yesterday's post, The lobster, you'll know Bear was a little rough on Momma when she got home from a couple-days-long trip. Today, Momma found one of Bear's favorite (new) toys in her place (right by her pillow) on her bed. Bear likes giving Momma gifts (his toys), but the ones he brings onto the bed take extra work and gets Momma right in the feels.

Featured posts of the Day:
Incatnating Bear (Gary and Larry - part 1).
The lobster (Gary and Larry - part 2).
Gary and Larry were introduced in "Conversations" With Bear Cat: Part 20 {On Gary and Larry (and Bear's unique take on April Fool's Day)}.

12 comments

  1. Bear, you -- we mean GARY AND LARRY -- learned to flush the toilet? Pierre loves to watch the toilet flush and wants to know if Gary and Larry can teach him, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send them your way. Just don't say I didn't warn you that they'll get you in trouble! ~Bear Cat
      I USED to like to watch the water swirl when the toilet flushes ... then I had a bit of a close encounter and it's not so fun any more.

      Delete
    2. Have you seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74_37KyK7FU
      There's at least one cat out there that caused his human's water bill to skyrocket because he was flushing the toilet all day long while the humans were away at work (I'm not sure if this was that cat or not - but it's pretty unreal). ~Momma

      Delete
  2. You are so sweet Bear to bring your Momma gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm QUITE the ladies' man. I know how to turn on the charm when I need to :) ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  3. She got you, Bear! How did you let that happen? That's very nice that you left her a present. You're a sweetheart at heart... err... you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm QUITE the ladies' man. I know how to turn on the charm when I need to :) Like when I want treats. Or a really awesome ear rub. Or just because I can. ~Bear Cat

      Delete
  4. I'm QUITE the ladies' man. I know how to turn on the charm when I need to :) Like when I want treats. Or a really awesome ear rub. Or just because I can. ~Bear Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, mousey! My kitten just brought me a mousey in bed this morning for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same mousey...I like to leave him by my food bowl :)
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!